Bellsouth is much known Telecommunication Company of America. It is a subsidiary of AT&T Corporation. Since the company has been involved in providing out-of-the-box internet and email service which associated millions of people till now thus confines several defaults. People are recommended to take support from Bellsouth customer service at any instant of flaws. Bellsouth is highly renowned email service which helps people to communicate with others sitting at two different locations. The most common queries comes in bulk is how to recover deleted emails in Bellsouth.
Step-by-step approach for recovering the deleted emails in Bellsouth:
- In the very first step you have to search your missing mails in Trash folder and check other folders as well.
- If not finding your mails then login into AT&T account.
- Start navigating on “Missing emails support page” when you logged in.
- Now you are required to fill the form on the page and submit.
- Since you are already logged into your account thus system will get the information that you are looking for missing emails.
- Now answer the question “when did you notice that messages are missing”.
- Provide the date on below blank space.
- Fill up some information and click on “Submit”.
- When you get done with submission, you will receive a mail from email@example.com which will confirm whether your account could be recovered.
After following these steps you will definitely get the assured solution for the deleted emails. There are so many people who do not understand the written process and therefore they need some voice support. In that case users are recommended to call on Bellsouth support number and that is for free of cost.