If you feel problems in using the gmail service on the iphone then you need not worry because this article explains some of the reasons as well as the solutions to make the gmail work without any glitches. You can also contact the Gmail customer service 24/7 for smooth working of the account. The simple points written below will help you to resolve your issue:-
- If you feel that even after entering the correct password you are not able to open your gmail then you may be having the issue with the website and hence you should try to visit the official site of the gmail.
- Followed by checking for the alerts available. So if you access gmail app on the iphone then it may not solve your problem in the better way and hence you need to visit the site on the computer.
- And then you need to login to your account with the help of the user name and the password.
- Then you need to open the alert box or the email in your inbox to check whether some one has tried sign in to your account or not.
- If you find something like that then you have to simply click on the link inside that may be saying review your devices now.
- Other thing that you can try is to review your recent devices on to the google website.
- After opening the website you have to go to the device activity and notification option and then if you found the messages of the tried sign in by other devices then you can block them for future.
- You can also try to do the captcha reset since this will unlock some of your google’s security features so that the new devices could also connect to your gmail.
- You can also try to review the settings of the allow the access to the account option.
- If the issue still persist then you have to first of all make sure that the IMAP is enabled since this will not let you to get your email from the server of the gmail.
- If this also does work out your problem then you can simply try to remove the existing account of the gmail from your iphone or ipad and then you need to set up the gmail account once again.
Doing this will most probably solve your issue and if not then you have to try to simply give a call on the Gmail help number.