Hotmail is renowned email service provider with millions of user round the world. Services provides are rated among the top and can be access across all devices. Sync the email account in iPhone, iPad or any other device and get instant mail notifications. Also user can configure the email account with other services and have access to the emails.
Now while accessing Hotmail emails in iPad user have clicked on the delete option and the email is gone. Emails can be retrieved easily and nothing to worry about it. Get to know about the recovery steps in this article and retrieve the emails. It’s just matter of time and user can get back the deleted email easily. In case there is any trouble in the process contact Hotmail customer service to get advanced assistance.
Here are the steps to recover the deleted emails on iPad –
- Open the iPad and click on ‘Mail’ app from the home screen.
- On the upper left corner tap on ‘Mailboxes’.
- Next click on the ‘Trash’ icon.
- From the top right corner tap on ‘Edit’ button and select the emails to be restored or moved back to inbox.
- User need to tap on the ‘Move’ button now.
- Next tap on ‘Inbox’ to move selected emails from Trash to inbox.
User can also retrieve the deleted emails from the Hotmail account if the user have been accessing Hotmail account through web. Look for the ‘recover deleted messages’ option in the Hotmail account once user enter the ‘Deleted’ folder. Once that is clicked Hotmail will retrieve as many emails possible to the deleted folder.
For more help into this matter contact the support expert over Hotmail help number. Best technical troubleshooting steps will be provided to solve all the issues. Get the best assistance any time user in stuck with any Hotmail email trouble.