Are you experiencing an error Outlook error 0x800cc0b? Have you tried to fix it soon but you did not get success? Do you really want an instant solution but don’t know what to do? First of all, let me inform you that you are at the best place where you will learn something important fact related to the Outlook email account that helps you to fix the Outlook receiving common errors in a very simple, efforts and optimistic manner. We are skilled in a team where you can find out the perfect solution to get the issue fixed in no time.
MS Outlook is one of the most largely used email Application used in terms of sending and receiving emails from the clients quite easily. But sometimes users unable to manage their webmail account and look for the better help and try to send an email, than Outlook shows an error message 0x800ccob.
This kind of the error generally arises due to wrong SMTP server details. This is a problem that comes from the SMTP mail server that helps to send an email account instantly. If you are still in the skeptical and don’t know how to fix the problem and don’t know the cause of the issues. At this, you can make a call at Outlook phone number which is available at a very short span of the time.
Here on, we are providing a solution based on knowing the cause of the issue and providing a solution significantly.
Below mentioned causes can help you to resolve your problem instantly.
- Microsoft Outlook email clients are misconfigured.
- ISP service is blocking access to port 25.
- DNS issue found in your ISP.
- An error with SMTP on one of our servers
- First of all, open your Outlook email account and go to the settings button.
- Select the tool menu and click on email account button and press on the done button.
- Click on other option and a select pop-up window that will appear, now click on more settings button
- Click on outgoing button and press on server button and select SMTP mail server.
- Check out the box which is required and go to the Outgoing mail server and select the authentication file
- Enter the correct email address and password and press sign in button and click on the inbox button.
- Click on the compose button and write something important to send a mail to someone.
- If your mail has been sent, your problem has been resolved successfully.
For more help and information, you can visit Outlook customer service center which is available at every point of the time to get the issue fixed in no time.